An Online Session Broadcasted live in HigherEducationCommissionPakistan for All the Public Universities in Pakistan.
The session was delivered by Ali Sufyan Butt, and was attended by major public universities online over Live Video Conferencing. Approximately, 150+ students joined the event.
Pictures can be seen here Click to load pictures
Universities Joined Us:
– UNIVERSITY OF KARACHI
– University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (UAJK)
– University of Engineering & Technology (U.E.T) Taxila
– International Islamic University, Islamabad (IIUI)
– Air University
– Kohat University of Science & Technology (KUST)
– GC University, Faisalabad.
– GC University, Lahore.
– Lahore College For Women University – Official
Topics Covered Were:
Introduction to C#
DEMO containing Below:
– Classes and objects
– Lamdas. Action and Func
– Co and Contravariance
– New Compiler options
– Better C# Coding Practices
– Asynchronous Programming in C#
– Practical demo
14th and 15th Feb 2012
Higher education commission scheduled an event for All Pakistan university training for MVC 3, the attendees were subjected to be both university students and professors as well.
The event went well, we took deep insight into MVC and RAZOR in a 3 hours session each day.
14th Feb :
- Institute of Management Science Peshawar
- UET Taxila
- Comsats University
- KPK Agriculture University
- Air University
15th Feb :
- Punjab University
- Kinnarid Collage Lahore
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University
- University of Health and Science
- Punjab University Collage of Information technology
I hope it went well for the attendees.
A three day marathon to achieve a goal to train and motivate the developers and students all over Pakistan to use and develop for windows phone 7. Sixteen universties were trained in a live video conferencing session at HEC ( Higher Education Commision ) premises. By educating the new upcoming students who will be the engineers and pillars of IT industry in latest technologies, we are infact empowering our country and Microsoft.
Following are the universities involved:
- Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Business Administration
- Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering, Science and Technology
- Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University
- University of Balochistan
- Alama Iqbal Open University
- Air University Islamabad
- Fatima Jinnah Women University
- Frontier Women University Peshawar
- Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad
- Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi
- UET Taxila
- Abdul Wali khan
- Lahore Collage for Women University
- Arid Agriculture University Faisalabad
It was a good session, at the end we made a small windows phone 7 app, learned the windows phone 7 architecture, its programming model, API’s and Tools involved, and finally the deployment process to market place. The more these sessions will be, the more awareness will come in the new comers and students.